Sunday, January 30, 2011

You Can't Sue That

I looked all around my orange colored room and sighed, unsure.

Prudence, my sister, is in the hospital. Marisol told some of us to go home and get some rest.

Now, the cheery color of my room seemed to be laughing in my face.
Pru's in a coma, and I can't be there. Sure, I'm not really close to her, but she's still my sister.

Stupid Marisol *insert mean face here* >:|

There came a light knock on my door, I turned my head and said "Come In."

The door opened, and there, in a silver off-the shoulder shirt and black skinny jeans, stood Becca.

Now, I don't know if you all know this, but since Becca's birthday earlier this month, we have, in a sense, buried the hatchet.

So I smiled, and greeted "Hi Becca!"
She entered my room and slammed the door behind her.
"Julia Suzanne Albright..." She started, looking me evilly with her hazel eyes.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Your my sister, so I HATE to see you get hurt..." She started.
"What the heck are you talking about, Rubin?" My wall of cruelty immediately shielding over my insecurities.
"George.Standford." She paused in between his first and last names.
My eyes grew wide and I began to stutter.
"W-w-w-w-w-what about him?" I asked in a small voice.
"He's WAY  out of your league. I mean, he looks like a freaking Beatle! And here's you, with your greasy hair and nasty fashion sense." She nodded to the light blue sweat shirt and sweat pants I was wearing.
"So? Who said I even liked him. He's my best friend." I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, and you would 'Wait a lonely lifetime' if he wants." She narrowed her eyes.


It dawned on me,
SHE.WATCHED.ME.SING.I.WILL.AND.TALK.TO.GEORGE.AND.TELL.JULIE.I.LIKED.HIM.

"WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU STALK ME?" I yelled.
"I DIDN'T STALK YOU." She yelled back.
"UH, YEAH YOU DID! YOU FOLLOWED ME AND WATCHED ME SING AND TALK TO GEORGE AND JULIE! THAT'S STALKING!" I yelled, then pushed her out of my room and locked the door.

I ran over to my bedside table and picked up my cell phone and dialed Julie's number.
"Julia! What's wrong?" Julie's chipper voice asked.
"That WITCH BECCA FOLLOWED ME TO THE FREAKING LIBRARY AND WATCHED ME SING AND TELL YOU THAT I LIKE GEORGE!" I yelled into the phone.
"OMG!" She channeled her inner Rebecca.
"WHAT DO I DO? WITH BECCA KNOWING SOMETHING, IT COULD BE COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN 20 MINUTES!" I exclaimed.
"IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU ABOUT IT, DENY IT!" Julie smiled.
"No." I calmed down.
"Then what?" She calmed down as well.
"We SUE!" I beamed.
"For what?" Julie asked.
"Her.Stalking.Me." I repeated.
"You can't sue her for that, because she's your sister." Julie informed me.
"DANGIT!" I yelled, frustrated.
"Well, I have to go Julia, good luck with that whole stalking thing." Julie said.
"Bye Julie." I sighed.
"Bye Georgie's Lover." Julie joked.
"I will reach in the phone and hit you." I narrowed my eyes.
"Well bye!" Julie smiled.
"Bye." I said, then hung up the phone.


WHAT DO I DO?

Shine on,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Now that Becca knows the WHOLE WORLD is going to know!
    Well lets hope she will be her unusual self and will not tell everybody about you LOVING Georgieee! :)

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete