Sunday, January 2, 2011

Forget You

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
I am currently with my family & Julie's family and the kids from my school's Chorus in Colorado at the Rockies Resort.

I'd like to say something, before I start talking about what happened today.

Since my last post, I got two sisters, Becca Rubin and Felicity Merriman.

Felicity's cool, but she spends most of her time with Prudence, Charity, and Julie's sister, Elizabeth.

But Becca.........

Don't.Get.Me.Started.

She is one of the most SELF CENTERED people I have ever met.

Like earlier today, I was walking down to Breakfast with Julie. We get to the line (it's like a buffet) and who cuts in front of us?

REBECCA FREAKING RAYNA FREAKING RUBIN.

"Uh, Becca, we were here first." Julie, being the nice one, sighed.
"Yeah, but I am more important, so too bad." Becca rolled her eyes.
"B-" Julie started.
"Listen here, Braceface, shut your mouth and I won't hit you. Kay?" Becca asked.

OHMYGOD.

"Listen here, Beeyotch" I started.
"Call my sister Braceface, when you CLEARLY need braces, again and you WON'T see January 3rd." I growled.
"Whatever, Pit stains." Becca fired back, looking at my arm pits.

I looked down at my arms, and there were pit stains!
I felt myself flush, then I remembered something.

-FLASHBACK-

I was walking out of the room.
"GET HER!" I heard someone scream and 20 water balloons came flying at me.
"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
"STOP STOP!" The same voice yelled, and they stopped.
"Oh sorry, Julia! We thought you were Julie. We're getting revenge on her" Keith Hudson apologized and motioned for Ryan Taeson to come out of the shadows.
"Two things.
One; WHY?
and two; DUDE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER AND I WILL KILL YOU" I yelled.

"Because, she did this." Ryan said, pointing at his face.

I tried not to laugh, she put lipstick on him!

Ryan and Julie always had a sort of connection, which is why (don't tell her) but I always thought they'd make a really cute couple.
But Ryan and Julie both have a boyfriend/girlfriend, so that might never happen.

I chuckled.
"She's learning." I smiled.

-END OF FLASHBACK-
"It's just water from a water balloon attack" I explained.
"Yeah right, Albright." Becca rolled her eyes and walked back to her seat by Rebecca and Molly.

"Julia! I am so sorry" Julie apologized.
"It's not you...... It's her" I clenched my teeth and got my Breakfast.


-5 hours later-

I looked up at the chandelier.
Everyone got invited to another fancy party.

I flatten out my teal colored party dress and sigh.
"Where is Julie?" I think, scanning the crowd.

"HELLO ROCKIES RESORT!" A worker greeting into the microphone, causing me to jump.
"Well, we have something a little different here, we have... a live band!" He smiled, pointing to the band.
I spotted my sister, Cindie, in it. I clapped and yelled "GO CYN!"

"And we will be taking requests." The worker finished.
"So if you have a request come up and the band might just play it!" The worker smiled.
"Oh, I almost forgot! We have a lovely singer here by the name of Matilda Bedson! Give her a round of applause!" The worker smiled.

I clapped weakly as I saw a petite brunette girl with a bob hairstyle walk on stage.

"Hello everyone!" She greeted.

Then she cued the band to start playing Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream."

I went back on my expedition to find my sister, when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I sighed.
"Watch where your going." The other person warned.
I looked up and, to my unfortune, saw Becca Rubin.

"God" I muttered.
"Aren't you happy to see me?" She had a fake sweetness in her voice.
"Why are you being so nice?" I asked.
"Because Rebecca could be anywhere around here." She explained.
"So?" I asked, confused.
"Rebecca would KILL me if she knew how much I hated you." She muttered.
"Oh you hate me?" I asked.
"Yeah" Becca gave me the death stare.
"Well the feeling's mutual." I returned the glare.
"Whatever" She have me the hand and walked away.

"We're going to take a short break!" Matilda smiled into the microphone and walked off stage and went to the food table and picked up some popcorn.

I remembered something.
"OH MY GOD! PUT THAT DOWN!" I yelled, remembering the itching powder I put in it, in hopes that Becca LOVED popcorn.
"Why?" She asked, then ate it.
"Oh crap." I whispered.
"WATER WATER WATER!" She began to yell, and I gave her a bottle of water.
"WHY IS MY THROAT SO ITCHY?!" She yelled.
"BECAUSE THERE'S ITCHING POWDER IN THAT POPCORN!" I explained, throwing out the other popcorn.

Marisol must've heard me, because, next thing I knew, Marisol was giving me the ninth degree on how 'poisoning popcorn is bad' and all that rubbish.

"Marisol, don't waste your breath" I muttered.
"AND ANOTHER THING! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ATTITUDE?" She asked-yelled.
"You have one too" I fired back.
"THAT'S IT, JULIA SUZANNE ALBRIGHT, WHEN WE GET HOME, YOU ARE GROUNDED! NO COMEDY-OFF'S AND NO TELEVISION!" She yelled, then looked pleased and went back to the party.

I felt like crying.
"Why does this always happen to me? I try to stick up for myself, and stuff like this happens! What a life" I groaned, then kicked a can.
Cindie then ran to me in a panic.
"JULIA! WE NEED YOU ON STAGE!" She exclaimed and, before I could answer, started pulling me to the stage.
"SING!" She yelled.
"If you haven't noticed..." I said, turning to her.
"I'M NOT MOLLY!" I exclaimed.
"WELL PLEASE SING JULIA! I KNOW HOW FUNNY YOU ARE, SO MAYBE YOU COULD MAKE THE SONGS FUNNY?" Her coffee colored eyes twinkled.
"Fine." I sighed, then walked up to the mic.

"Hey everyone, the name's Julia Albright, don't wear it out." I groaned.
All of my sisters & friends started cheering.
"Oh stop it" I playfully said.
"But, we are going to take requests." I finished then went over to take a paper out of the requests box.

I put my arm in there, mixed the papers around and pulled out a paper that said;

FORGET YOU BY CEE LO GREEN
requested by Julie & Julia Albright

"Of course" I giggled, then went to tell the band.

I then walked up to the mic and said.
"This next song was requested by the AMAZING Julie Albright and, surprisingly, myself. We requested this song because, even though it is kinda about love, it also kind of means that people can be mean and all." I nodded then cued the band to play the intro.

"WAIT STOP!" I put my hands in the air and the band stopped.
I waved my hand to tell Prudence, Charity, Elizabeth, Nathan, Jake, and Peter to come up.

"What?" They all asked.
"Sing the back-up to 'Forget You'!" I said.
"Fine" Prudence said then they all got into a little cluster.

"NOW let's sing!" I said into the mic and once again, cued the band to play.

Charity tossed me a tambourine and I caught it and began playing it.

"I see you driving 'round town" I sang and acted like the tambourine was a steering wheel.
"With the guy I love and I'm like,
Forget you!" I pointed to Becca, while the Chorus kids harmonized.

"I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough" I acted like I had pockets.
"I'm like,
Forget you!
And forget him too!" I spun around on my heels while singing.

"I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shhhh?" I put a finger over my mouth while singing 'shhh'
"ain't that some shhhh?" The chorus kids repeated.

"And although there's pain in my chest" I pounded my chest.
"I still wish you the best with a...
Forget you!" I sang and the Chorus kids vocalized once more.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a Ferrari,
But that don't mean I can't get you there." I acted like I was driving a car again.

"I guess she's an xbox and I'm more Atari," I danced like a Robot.
"But the way you play your game ain't fair." I shook my head and sang.

"I pity the fool" I sang the word 'fool' higher than the other words.
"that falls in love with you" I made a heart out of my hands, then broke it.

"Oh she's a gold digger" The Chorus kids sang.
"Well" I shrugged.
"Just thought you should know it" They put their hands out like they were talking.
"Ooooooh" I sang.
"I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little girlfriend" I acted like I was talking to someone.

Then we went into the chorus again.

Peter and Charity went to the front of the stage, and I stepped aside.
"Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?" They sang.
"So bad, so bad, so bad" The rest of us sang.
"I tried to tell my mamma but she told me
this is one for your dad" They sang.
"Your dad, your dad, your dad" The rest of us repeated.
"Yes she did" Charity sang.
"Yes she did!" Peter repeated.

"Uh!" Everyone except me sang.
"Why?" I sang.
"Uh!" They sang again.
"WHY?" I raised my voice.
"Uh!" They repeated once again.
"Whyy baby?" I sang, dancing around.

"Oh!" They sang, throwing their hands up.
"I love you" I made a heart with my hands.
"I still dooo!" I sang my heart out.

"I see you driving downtown with the guy I love and I'm like forget you!" We all sang, coming into a cluster and started dancing.
"Forget you!" Prudence sang.
"I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough I'm like,
Forget you!
And forget him too!" We all sang again.
"Oh Baby!" Jake sang.
"I said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya" We all slid from one side, to the next.
"Yeah you!" Elizabeth sang.
"Ha, now ain't that some shhhh?" I put a finger over my mouth again.
"ain't that some shhhh?" They mirrored my movements.
"O-o-oh!" Charity sang.
"And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best" We all sang.
"Wish you the best" Peter sang.
"With a....
Forget you!" We all sang.
"Oooooh!" Nathan sang.
"OOH OOH OOH OOOH!" We all sang then posed.

The crowd started cheering. We all bowed.

That will show Becca freaking Rubin.

Shine On,
(I did)
-Julia

3 comments:

  1. Yes you did! You shined girl! Sorry I wasnt around when you were looking for me. lol I was on the phone with Andrew. Becca's such a snob! But dont tell Rebecca I said that! lol I cant believe she hates YOU! I thought that was impossible! hehe OH AND! I cant believe you think me and Ryan Taeson would be a good couple! Yuck! I think I just puked a little! lol XD

    ~Julie (Your awesome Twin!)

    ReplyDelete